GSEB HSC 12th Result 2020 @ gseb.org Gujarat Secondary Examination Board 12th Result 2020: According to the official report, the result of GSEB 12th HSC is going to be released on May 17, 2020 at 8 AM. The examination of Inter HSC Science, Commerce and Arts has been taken on March 2020, in which lakhs of students appeared. After the exam, lakhs of children were waiting for their results. But due to Covid-19 epidemic, this time it took some time to declare the result. If we talk about the last year, the result of 12th was declared on 9 May 2019 last year. This time it was a little ahead. You must all know why this has happened.
મિત્રો, ગુજરાત પરીક્ષા બોર્ડના 12 મા વર્ગના પરિણામ આજે જાહેર થવાના છે એટલે કે 17 મે ના રોજ સવારે 8 વાગ્યે. હવે તમે તેનું પરિણામ તેની સત્તાવાર વેબસાઇટ પર જઈને જોઈ શકો છો. જો તમને પરિણામ કેવી રીતે તપાસવું તે ખબર નથી, તો પછી નીચે વાંચો, હું તમને તેના વિશેની સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી જણાવીશ.
Friends, Gujarat Board Results is going to be released on 17 May 2020. After the release, the candidate will be able to go to its official website and check its result. Apart from this, candidates can also be checked from third party websites like www.indiaresults.com, www.examresults.net. You will be able to see your result by going to any website.
As you all will be aware that there is an outbreak of Covid-19 in the whole world right now. Because of which the lives of the people of the entire world have come under crisis. Seeing this, many countries have declared lockdown in their countries. Our country India is also included in this. Due to the lockdown, all kinds of business has been closed all over the country, which has a very bad effect on the country’s economy. Well, because of this lockdown, not only GSEB but all exams, the results have been postponed or canceled. For this reason, this time it took a little longer to declare the result of Gujarat Board. Since all types of government and non-government offices were closed in this lockdown, the answer book could not be checked. Well, its result is going to be announced right now, so congratulations to all you students in advance.
- Bihar Board Inter (12th) Challenge/Scrutiny Form 2020 | Apply For BSEB 12th Result Recheck | Last Date
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Apply Online, एक देश एक राशन कार्ड
Many of you students will not know how to check the result after going to its official website. So in this post, I am going to tell you how you will be able to check your result by going to its official website. For this, let us see below what the board has officially announced about it.
GSEB 12th HSC Result 2020 Gujarat Board Inter Result Check
The 12th HSC Result has been declared on 17 May 2020. All the candidates who appeared in this examination will be able to check their results online. You will be able to check your result by going to its official website.
GSEB HSC Result Date / Gujarat Board 12th Result
Friends, as we have given above information about it. Some people may not have seen above, so let me tell you that the GSEB result will be announced on May 17, 2020 at 8 AM. Tell everyone that you will check your result by going to the GSEB website. For this, after going to its official website, you will have to enter your seat number, then you will have to submit. After that you will be able to see your result on the screen.
GSEB HSC 12th Result Check @ gseb.org Science, Commerce, Arts
If you had appeared in the Gujarat Board exam and you want to check your result online, then for this I am telling you some simple steps, so that you will be able to see your result easily.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gujarat Examination Board gseb.org.
- Now you have to click on the link related to “GSEB HSC Result 2020” here.
- Now in the next page you will have to enter your seat number and click on Go button about that.
- After that your results will be shown on screen. You can see your obtained marks grades here and you can also save it.
GSEB HSC Result 2020 Check @ india results.com examresults.net
Friends, it has often been seen that whenever a board’s result is announced, after that, so many people come to that website that the site itself is down. Since its server is not able to handle a lot of people at one time, so it goes down.
Therefore, the board gives the result to a third party website, so that the children can go to their website and check their results. Children who are unable to see their results in the official website of the board can also check their results from the third party website. Since this website has a strong server, it does not matter how many people come in it at one time.
I am telling you the link of some third party result website below, from where you can check your GSEB result.
GSEB Board 12th Result Analysis 2019 (Last Year)
- Gujarat Board (2019) 12th result was declared on 25 May 2019.
- 73.27% students passed in this exam.
- This time, 3,55,562 students had appeared for the Gujarat Board 12th examination. Out of this, 2,60,503 students passed.
- The highest pass percentage is in Sindhi subject, which is 90.48%, followed by English subject 83.96%. The pass percentage in Marathi subject is 79.65%, followed by 78.05% in Urdu. The pass percentage in Gujarati subject is 72.43%, followed by Hindi 69.90%.
- 3,978 regular students and 8 vocational students secured above 99% percentile.
- Girls have left boys behind again this year. The overall passing percentage is 73.27%, out of which 67.94% boys passed and 79.27% girls passed this year.
FAQs Regarding GSEB HSC Result 2020
The GSEB result will be announced in the morning itself on 17 May 2020.
To check the result of Gujarat Board, it has to go to its official website gseb.org. After that, after filling their details there, they will be able to check the result. Above is the complete information about it.
Right now the result of GSEB Science has been declared. Now the results of Arts and Commerce are expected by the end of May. Keep visiting to the blog to get updates about it.