National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 is a digital scholarship platform, which offers various types of scholarships offered by the central government, state government, and various government agencies like UGC. This platform works for all the states of India. Students of any state can apply through this portal. Apart from this, the scholarship is also available for students of lower to high class through this.
NSP is connected to all government and private schools/colleges in every state. Through this portal, any government or non-government school/college student can apply. It is also very easy to apply. For this, you can apply online from yourself, in which you will have to give details about yourself. Then after that your application form will be verified in school level, district level and then state level. The scholarship amount will then be sent to your bank account.
- Bihar Bhumi, Bhulekh, ROR, Land Mutation, Apna Khata Bihar (हिंदी में)
- UP Board 10th Result 2020 (कब आएगा) UPMSP Matric Result 2020 @ Upresults.nic.in
According to officials, this forum has so far provided an amount of Rs 2400 crore to a lot of students. If you do not know about how to apply online for NSP? How to check application status? e.t.c. So you read this post well. We will try to share full information related to you. If you still have questions in your mind, then let us know by commenting.
scholarships.gov.in National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020
|Article Type||NSP 2020 Apply, Status, Payment Check|
|Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Authorized by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Contact Info||0120 – 6619540
email – [email protected]
The National Scholarships Portal is basically the only solution that is taken as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). Lakhs of students take part in the National Scholarship in the country and constantly try to apply in it. Through the National Scholarship, you can take advantage of different schemes. There is not only one scholarship in it, but many notifications and updates also keep coming from time to time on the portal and you can apply for it at that time. According to the portal of National Scholarship, the scheme is extracted on many grounds and its benefits are also given on a different basis.
- It has helped those students who truly deserve the scholarship.
- This portal is screened at different levels before distributing scholarship to any student.
- Transparency is maintained while distributing scholarships.
- Along with the state government, the central government also uses this platform.
- There are three main schemes in this scheme, such as the Central Plan, State Schemes, and UGC Schemes.
National scholarship is given on the basis of four schemes.
- Central scheme
- UGC Scheme
- AICTE Scheme
- State scheme
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment||
|Ministry of Labour & Employment||
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs||
|Department of School Education & Literacy||
|Department of Higher Education||
|WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs||
|RPS/RPSF, Ministry of Railway||
|University Grants Commission – MHRD||
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||
NSP State Scheme
As we told you above, the state plans are also included in this portal. In the following, I am telling you the names of all its states. If you are a resident of any of these states, then you can take advantage of the state scheme nsp.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
The states which follow the above scholarships which can be availed to the students are given as:-
- Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students.
- Post-matric Scholarships to OBC students.
- Pre-matric Scholarship for SC students.
- Pre-matric scholarships to ST students.
- Post-matric scholarship for SC students.
Documents to Apply for NSP Scholarship
If you are going to fill the scholarship form in NSP, then for this you will need the following documents.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Caste Certificate (if you belong to a special category)
- Income Certificate
- Previous Year Education Certificate
- Email Id
- School Payment Receipt
- Self-declaration Certificate.
NSP Scholarship 2020 Apply – How to?
Here we are telling you the complete procedure to apply for scholarship in NSP. You can easily fill your scholarship form by following them.
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of National Scholarship. After that, you have to click on “New Registration” on the top menu.
Step 2: Now some introduction will be given on this page, read it. Then you have to tick the below three statements and click on Continue.
Step 3: Enter the details as being asked such as Name, Gender, Scheme, DOB, Email, Mobile No., Bank Details, etc. Then, Tick All the instructions that appears below. After that, enter captcha code and click on “Register” Button
Step 4: Now you will have to verify otp here, which will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 5: You must login after OTP is verified. Then you will be redirected to the dashboard. Here click on “Application Form”
Step 6: Here you will be asked some details. It has to be filled incorrectly. After this, click on Save & Continue.
Step 7: Now you have to upload some documents on the next page. After uploading the scan copy of those documents, click on Final Submission.
Thus, your application is finally submitted. There are still three stages, which are yet to be verified. First, the institution level will be verified, then after the district and then the state level verification will be sent to pfms to send money to your bank account.
- NREGA Job Card List 2020 (State Wise List) MNREGA List 2020 Download Kaise Kare
- Vidhwa Pension Yojna List 2020 Check Status (Apply) @ sspy-up.gov.in Widow Pension
Apply for Renewal NSP Scholarship
- Visit the official website of Nation Scholarship
- Here you need to login first. To login click on “Login” appears in the menu. And login by entering Application id, Password, and Captcha.
- After login, You can apply for renewal.
NSP Application ID forgot
If you have forgotten your application id, do not worry. Here just follow some steps, you can know your application id by following them.
- Go to the National Scholarship portal and go to the Login page.
- Here on the login page, You have to click on “Forgot Application Id” link.
- Click on “Search by Bank Account Number”
- Then, enter your Bank A/C number and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the CHECK APPLICATION ID button.
Search District wise Nodal Officer
If you want to know about the Nodal Officer of your district and its contact details, then for this you will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NSP.
- Then scroll the mouse to “Services” on the menu. Now you have to click on “Search Nodal Officer Detail”.
- Some information will be asked here. Submit after filling it.
- Now the details and contact information of your district nodal officer will come.
NSP Account Password Forgot
If you have forgotten your password, do not worry. Here just follow some steps, you can know your password by following them.
- Go to the National Scholarship portal and go to the Login page.
- Here on the login page, You have to click on “Recover Password?” link.
- Click on Search by Bank Account Number
- Then enter your Bank A/C number and captcha code.
- Finally, Click on CHECK APPLICATION ID
Know Your AISHE Code
To know your AISHE Code you have to follow some steps that is given below.
- Visit on National Scholarship Portal
- On the homepage top menu, click on Services then click on “Know your AISHE Code” link.
- A new page will appear. Select Institute Type, State, District, and then click on “Submit” Button.
- You can check your Institute AISHE Code.
How to Update Mobile Number on NSP?
If you want to change the mobile number while filling the application form, you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to National Scholarship Portal
- Then click on “Login” link appears in the top menu.
- Now, Click on Update Mobile Number? Link.
- Then, You have to fill some details such as Application id, Applicant name, Mother name, DOB, Bank A/C, IFSC, Old mobile number, and Captcha code.
- After the details entered click on Verify and Continue.
- Now, You can change your mobile number easily.
That’s all in this post. If you have any question about it, you can comment by commenting below. Let us know that as we get another update about it, we will update it immediately in this post.